PRINCIPLES of PAN-AFRIKANISM
Truth-Justice-Righteousness is an ancient Afrikan principle and is the essence of Afrikan Culture & Civilization, and is the moral compass guiding to Afrika’s future.
2. Genetic Unity
Afrikan people share a common genetic and geographical origin.
3. Cultural Unity
Afrikan Culture has a common cultural and historical origin.
4. Ancestral Homeland
Afrikan people are the original and indigenous inhabitants of Afrika, and the continent and resources of Afrika are the common property of the Afrikan people.
5. Social Equality
All population groups of the Afrikan people share equal status in Afrikan Society.
6. Diversity in Unity
The commonality evidenced among Afrikan people is the source and foundation of their natural and creative diversity.
7. Sexual Complementarity
The female and the male sexes are biological complements of each other. Neural and sexual differences between female and male does not confer superiority or inferiority upon either sex.
Afrikancentricity (Afrocentricity) is the self-defined orientation, perspective and articulation of Afrikan people’s interest.
Afrikan people possess all the skills, talents and resources to successfully solve all problems which confront them.
10. Union Government
Afrikan people must form a central government to coordinate their collective efforts in production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
11. Communitarian Governance
Every adult has a right and a responsibility to participate in the social and political institutions of Afrikan Society.
12. Communitarian Economy
The purpose of the economy is to fulfill the material and spiritual needs of the citizens of Afrikan Society.
The Principles of Black Power
© 1998 C.E. (7699 S.R.) by Adé Oba Tòkunbò
“I am asking you to arm through organization…”
– Marcus Garvey
1. Organization is the Essence of Power.
2. Black Organization is the Essence of Black Power.
3. Black Spiritual Organization is the Essence of Black Spiritual Power.
4. Black Social Organization is the Essence of Black Social Power.
5. Black Economic Organization is the Essence of Black Economic Power.
6. Black Political Organization is the Essence of Black Political Power.
7. Black Technological Organization is the Essence of Black Technological Power.
8. Black Agricultural Organization is the Essence of Black Agricultural Power.
9. Black Labor Organization is the Essence of Black Labor Power.
10. Black Medical Organization is the Essence of Black Medical Power.
11. Black Judiciary Organization is the Essence of Black Judicial Power.
12. Black Military Organization is the Essence of Black Military Power.
Organization of All-Afrikan Unity
309 N. Calhoun St.
Baltimore, MD 21223
To join or start a branch of the O.A.A.U. call
or Comment on This Page